Friday, November 14, 2008

Teenagers


The girls just started sitting up on their own this past week. It was like all of the sudden they were just sitting up like big girls. I don't really know how it happened. I just looked at them the other day and said..."oh my goodness, ya'll are sitting up all by yourselves...ya'll are growing up so fast...ya'll look like teenagers already!!"...ok, I know that was a little bit over the top (some say that I can be just "a little" dramatic at times :) , but you know what I mean....they don't look like my little preemie babies anymore!! I can't believe they are already 8 months old!


Jocelyn smiling as usual


Gabbie looks really suspicious in this one...



Jocelyn LOVES her thumb. I know it is going to be a hard habit to break later...but she is SO cute when she has it in her mouth :)


Gabbie talking away....

9 comments:

MC said...

The orthodontist in Mobile is watching that thumb habit !

Jennifer Werneth said...

oh, they just couldn't be any cuter! i'm glad that you take lots of pics; they do grow up too fast!

--Shelley said...

gabby is a diva

Katie said...

I love that thumb sucking...its just so cute...awful, but cute. And gabs. oh gabs

danielle said...

They are soo cute! It is like a whole new world when they can sit up!

Demetrius and Amy said...

ok, you know it's bad when i live with them and still get on to check your blog. i see every single picture you take plus see them in person and STILL die laughing at their pics

Palmers said...

Don't worry..I am having such a hard time planning the boys birthday party...They are turning 2 on the 3rd of December. I just can't believe it. I brought home 5lb babies on Christmas night, and now I am planning their 2nd Birthday...It's so crazy!! I feel so blessed...Even though mine look exactly alike..they are total opposites....it's amazing how different they are...

Unknown said...

lajuan, i love that gabbie already can raise one eyebrow like that. what a mess!

Laura said...

It took me about one hour to figure out how to post a comment on this page. Some may say I am not so bright, but, you guys really are "The All-Blacks."

Renfroes need and address
lrenfroe57211(at)troy(dot)edu
Love ya'll