Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Little Ponies


First of all, I stole the title of this post from someone else that did a post about their daughter's first ponytail (I think it was Robyn, am I right?). I loved the title so I decided to use it, too :)

I've said before and I will say it again...if I had not lived with Amy the past year and a half, I don't know if I ever would have tried anything new with the girls. It is always her idea to try something new....like pigtails! Gabbie LOVES having her hair done. She is such a girl :) She has an awesome mullet going on at the moment, so two little ponies in the back work best for her...



Jocelyn's has like a whole other head of hair on the top of her head....so the single top pony works best for her. She, however, was not a huge fan of the idea (as you can obviously tell in the pic:) She left it in for about 3 minutes and decided that she was done with her little pony....

2 comments:

danielle said...

I love the ponies! They are too cute.

Renae Moore said...

Those little ponies are THE best!
xx