Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bye Bye Orlando....Hello Sweet Home Alabama!

I had great intentions of doing several more posts before we moved. That obviously isn't going to happen. Packing comes before Posting, unfortunately. Tomorrow morning the girls and me are loading up in the sexy van and heading out. I DO NOT look forward to making this trip by myself with the car screamers. However, I am excited that I am able to drive half-way and stay with some college friends, Robbie and April, for the night. I haven't seen them in forever. They had twin girls back in October and I can't wait to meet them. Fun times. Then on Thursday, me and the girls are heading to Jay to stay with my family for the night. Then on Friday, we are finally heading to Mobile where we will meet Shane with the moving truck. Then the fun really begins. Haha. We are going to be staying at a friend's house (thank you Ms. S!!) for two weeks while we do some work on our house. Needless to say, the next SEVERAL weeks are going to be crazy. Completely insane. But, I am SUPER excited about moving back. Eventually, I will post all the pics, etc. that I was wanting to post before we left. Eventually. Please pray for our trip(s) and for the crazy transition back. We definitely would appreciate it!!

1 comment:

Between You and Me said...

This is crazy....

I was on Jennifer Hill's blog which led me to Julia's blog which led me to your blog.

I'm not sure if you'll remember me or not...but I'm from Habersham..went all through school with Shane. We met at River Point Church a few times. Anyway, we moved to Orlando 2 years ago..my husband took a campus ministry job.

Anyway, I'm SO glad that I found your blog and I can keep updated on you guys. The girls are beautiful!

I see you're moving back to Alabama! I'd love an udate when you get a chance....tarahlowry@gmail.com