Friday, August 13, 2010

My VERY OVERDUE Father's Day Dedication

OK....so for almost 8 months we have not had Internet access at home. Well, friends, a few days ago that all changed! YAY. YAY. YAY. I can now check my email, facebook, blog, read blogs, or do whatever my heart desires from my very own home. That is exciting. I have a quabillion (is that a word?!?) pictures and stories to post. I am trying not to get overwhelmed at the task at hand, but I've got alot of work to do! I've got two and a half months to catch you up on....fun times :) As you can see, this post is dedicated to Shane, the most amazing, fantastic, hilarious, dedicated, and loving father I know. I had the best intentions in the world to post this on, or at least, near Father's Day. Obviously, that didn't happen. Better late than never, right?!? :)


We have the bestest Daddy in the world because.....



He Loves us SOOOOO much and shows us that ALL the time....



He plays with us all the time and pushes us on the swings for hours and hours.....



He takes us and plays with us at places that mostly only mommies go to.... :)



He lets us put "stickies" all over him....



He gives us the best back-rubs ever. Mommy said she taught him well :)



He helps us get dressed even when we fight him and don't want to put our clothes on...



He LOVES for us to sit in his lap while he is trying to eat....he especially loves when we have already eaten our dinner but we want to eat his dinner, too!


And his lunch....



He always gets int the wawa with us so mommy doesn't have to :)



He loves to grill lots of hot dogs for us to eat....



We went to the mall and he took us on a REAL CHOO-CHOO TRAIN!!!






He always takes us to chick-fil-a and gets us big ice cream cones...especially when mommy is at work or something....




He helps us climb up really big bouncy slides cause we can't do it by ourselves....




He is the best horsie EVER!!


He LOVES to play dress-up with us....






He even lets us dress him up, too!



Sometimes he even comes with mommy to the grocery store and pushes us in the car so that mommy can get groceries "in peace".


And mommy wanted to add a few extra reasons why he is so great...
Not only is he the greatest Father on the planet and helps me with the girls more than words can say, he is willing to eat dinner out of a Tupperware container b/c his wife kept forgetting to buy paper plates at the store (and all the dishes had been packed up a month before we moved)


He folds ALL of our laundry. Seriously. I wash and dry. He folds and puts away. I think I get the WAY better end of the deal, don't you!


He always makes a HUGE deal out of my birthday, our anniversary, or really any special occasion. For my birthday this year, he gave me a WHOLE DAY to myself. The best gift EVER. Then that evening, he met me and we went and walked around my favorite store, IKEA, and then went to dinner. Fun Times. He is the best. THE BEST. I definitely don't tell him that enough!




Well, as you can see, our daddy is the BESTEST daddy ever. We love you so much Daddy. Happy Father's Day two and half months late!!
Jocelyn and Gabbie

No comments: