Saturday, May 5, 2012

Easter Celebration- Jay style

The day before Easter we headed over to Jay to celebrate with my fam. My Uncle and Aunt were having a big family Easter gathering that afternoon, so we went over in the morning time so the girlies could play and fish at PawPaw and MawMaw's. 
The sun was piercing  on I-10 East as we drove across the Mobile Bay....so piercing that Shane finally resorted to putting on my sunglasses. I totally think he should get a pair, right?! :) 



Gab headed straight for the 4-wheel drive when we got there :)


and left Jocie in the slightly less-powerful Barbie car to fend for herself....

The girls found this wig in one of the toy boxes and thought it would be SOOOO FUNNY for daddy to have "willy big hair instead of his no hair":)  HILARIOUS.


Then it was PawPaw's turn!


Ropes course time :)


One day my children will be able to swing completely by themselves...  I mean like make themselves go "willy, willy HIIIIIGH" all by themselves....that will be a really cool day for the momma :)


Daddy taking the girlies fishing....



This face! Love it.


My OCD child feeling the need to make sure the walkway was "willy neat and willy clean" :)


I think maybe it's time to re-cast, Joc ;)


Tractor time!


Preciousness.


MawMaw's "willy buuuutiful frowers"....


Kaylea came over to play with the girlies....



The decided that the only fair way of racing was the 4-wheel drive vs. the bike.... :)


After playing at PawPaw and MawMaw's house for a few hours, we headed over to Uncle Allen and Aunt Kim's for our family Easter celebration. 

Uncle Josh, Aunt Emily, and Kaylea. This picture brings tears to my eyes. So much has went on in our family this past year and to have this picture of my sister, her husband, and their daughter all together, alive, and healthy is just an enormous testimony to the Lord's answer to many, many prayers. He is so Faithful. 


MawMaw and sweet little Landon...


PawPaw and Grandma....at least they pretend like they like each other :) ha!


These kiddos were up to no good! :)



Getting ready for the Easter egg hunt!


Daddy getting the action on video....


Uncle D giving Landon some "clues" ;)


Concentrating hard....




check out Gab's sneaky face....such a stinker!



Happy with their finds....


Landon racked up!



Mark and Uncle Allen- our amazing grillers!

Gabbie cheezin' with Uncle D...


Landon & Sawyer....best buds :)

Me & my "little" brother...

So thankful for my sweet little sister....

Sibling shot :)

Family pic attempt #1....Douglas, I think the elbow pose is your best look....and momma...stop talking and look at the camera! :)

Momma! I said stop talking AAAAND look at the camera....

There we go!! Wait- Daddy, now you stop talking and look at the camera! 


Yay! Finally!! :)

Cousin Shannon

Me and Gabs...who thinks we look alike?? Sometimes, I see it...sometimes I don't....



Grandkids with Grandma Burch (there are SEVERAL more that couldn't make it to the party- we missed all you guys!)


Grandma Burch with her Great-Grandkids (pretend I'm not in this one :). I think there are like 4 or 5 more that weren't at the party.

Just a swangin' with PawPaw....

What a fun Easter celebration party! I'm SO very thankful for my family and the opportunity to spend time with them.

No comments: