Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Katie's baby shower!!

I mean, all these babies having babies! I can't handle it! I guess they are not babies anymore really....just still feels like it to me :)....truth is- it just makes me realize how old I'm getting! ha!

Katie and Ben are expecting sweet little Oliver in just a couple of weeks from now! Several weeks ago we had a shower for her in here in Mobile. Fun times!

Sweet Katie and one of her besties, Eva (who is also expecting a baby boy!)

The decorations were awesome! Katie's aunt, cousins, and sisters did such a great job!



YUM!

Adorable!


Best.Punch.Ever.

She gave all of the hostesses an amazing candle (which I burn daily in my kitchen b/c it smells SO amazing!) 

Gift time!





Jillian, Katie, and Eva- Love these girlies!

Katie showing off her new baby bag which has straps like a backpack- very cool.

Momma brown-head bear with all her baby blonde-hair bears :))

After I had the twins, Katie helped me out SOOOO much when we finally got home from the hospital-I mean, an insane amount ANNNNND she saw my complete psycho-ness self due to sleep depravation and post-pardum depression....God Bless You, sweet friend :)

Oliver's Grandmomma's!
Katie's sisters on the left and cousins on the right...

Hostessess....
Mama Shrop and her girlies :)

Can't wait to meet little Ollie!!


So here is Steph doing some "figure out if it's a boy or a girl" trick on Katie's tummy (yes, she already knew she was having a boy, so Steph was attempting to show that her theory was correct :)
Trying it on Eva...can't remember what it said!?! She just found out she is having a boy...were you right, Steph??



No comments: