Saturday, December 8, 2012

Two posts that NEVER got published!!! ahhhh!!

OK, so everyone knows that I am a chronological freak. I admit it. Well, I was browsing through my old posts just now and realized that these two drafts NEVER GOT PUBLISHED!?!??!?!? Tradegy!!! OK, so I am posting them now....like MONTHS later....just because I have to....it's who I am.....I won't be able to go on without making sure they have their moment.....Geeeeez. I.HAVE.ISSUES.


POST #1 That never got published:  Meeting Baby Oliver!!! Our dear friends, Ben and Katie had sweet little Oliver way back in July. Several weeks later they came down to Mobile for a visit and we got to meet him! HE.IS.PREIOUS.

Oh.My.Goodness.
Our girls were NEVER this little! Oh, wait, yes they were! Like several pounds smaller! THAT IS NUTS!
Baby Oliver and his twin, the Daddy ;)
Another baby having a baby.....I can't hardly take it!





Post #2 that ever got published: Baby Jeremiah turns ONE!! This little guy has had so many prayers prayed for him over this past year. He is the grandson of the famous Mrs. Charlene (the girl's FAVORITE cupcake maker EVER) and Mr. Mike who have graced the pages of this blog several times in the past years. Anywhoo, this little man had major medical issues when he was born and has been battling some of those throughout this first year. But, as you can see, he is a happy little one-year-old and the Lord has answered many prayers. 

Precious Jeremiah!




Gabbie....SO excited about her cupcake....as usual :)
Jocie trying to act all shy..... :)
It took him a little while.....but he finally got good and dirty :)
Gift time!



No comments: