Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dance Pics

The girls got their dance recital costumes a couple of weeks ago (even though their recital is not until mid-May). The main reason they got them is for dance pics that took place last weekend. Here are the girls trying on their costumes the day I picked them up. They were BEYOND excited. And no, I did NOT tell them to pose. It just comes naturally. WHAT.IN.THE.WORLD. !!!!
Relaxing before it was time to go to the dance studio for pictures :)

Window watching with some of their classmates :)

These are not my children. These are teenagers. I don't have teenagers. I have 5-year-olds. Someone has taken my babies and replaced them with teenagers. Ahhhhghghhghghghhghg!!!
Seriously....the posing cracks me up!

A close-up of the back of their costumes....SO cute!



Where are my babies!?!?!??!?

I CANNOT wait to get their pictures back. I'm pretty sure they are going to be the cutest things I have ever seen. They TOTALLY worked it out in front of the camera. 
Jocie was still in the "mode" ;)

We stayed a few minutes and watch the "big girls" aka the real teenagers get their pics taken. They were mesmerized. 

No comments: