Saturday, June 28, 2008

OK...i FINALLY got a blog...

Well, I did it. I got a blog. I know my blogger friends will be so excited! Now we'll see if I will actually have time to use it :).

We are trying to get settled down here in Orlando. We love our new house and our new roomates, Demetrius, Amy, and Jayden Summerville. The trip down here with the girls was SO horrible that I have vowed to never go anywhere in the car with them again atleast until they are in elementary school.

Shane starts seminary on July 14th. We are TRYING to get the girls in a semi-consistent routine before he gets going with school so that I will not go completely insane! They are adjusting pretty well to everything down here. They actually slept till 6:30am this morning....which was a BLESSING FROM THE LORD ABOVE!! We are praying that they continue on that pattern :) They are growing so fast and laughing more each day. They crack me up for sure. We are SO blessed to have them.

Well, hopefully this won't be my only post I ever write on here....we shall see.... :)

4 comments:

Parks Avenue said...

Welcome to blogdom! I'm so excited and you WILL update your blog, because this is my only connection to you guys outside of our hit and miss phone calls! I miss you!
-annie

rhonda said...

Hello to all, they are beautiful God Bless u4.

Rhonda

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Yay, welcome to the world of blogging! I finally finished the canvas I painted for the girls' room, so I'll mail it soon. Better late than never, right?

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

Hey Blacks! I am excited ya'll have a blog! The girls are so precious-what a blessing! I am glad we can catch up with ya'll-it has been way too long since we've seen ya'll.
Carrie (matt and lucy too!)