Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nursery Time

We put the girls in the church nursery for the first time last week. I know, I know...It's taken me a "little" while to get up the courage to leave them...I mean...they are only 7 months old! But, to my defense, our pediatrician down here advised us to wait until they had their 6 month shots...I just waited another month after that :). Anyways, it was a HUGE deal for me! I didn't think it would be that hard for me, but it was! This was a picture of the girls and me when we were about to head to church. They looked so cute in their church dresses. I was just excited that we were actually going somewhere for them to wear some of their dress-up clothes (and not just me and Amy playing dress-up in the house and pretending we were going somewhere :)

1 comment:

Demetrius and Amy said...

So proud of you! I know it is so hard to let go and let someone else care for your kids. Not to mention all of the effort it takes to get out the door. Way to go MAMA!