Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sippy Cups


This week I decided to give the girls sippy cups for the first time just to see what they would do with them. I didn't really think they would know what to do with them since they have never seen one before. Well, right when I handed it to them, they grabbed the handles, stuck it into their mouths and started sucking/drinking/chewing. I was amazed! It was like they knew exactly what to do! (I am really amazed at the things I am amazed at these days :) Gabbie actually drinks more water from the cup than Jocelyn. Jocelyn would rather chew more then drink. I tried to get a good pic of both of them drinking from their sippy cups for the first time ever but Jocelyn had to stop drinking and smile for the camera, of course. Gabbie, however, was really focused on the task at hand :)

5 comments:

Jill Williamson said...

oh that have gotten so big.... so precious!!!!!! Are you sleeping?

--Shelley said...

wow. i have not even thought about giving nate one. oh well. glad they took to them so well. time if flying i am sure. how could it not be. there is not one free moment.

April Brown said...

Adorable!!! Your girls are so delicious...I could just eat them:)

Katie said...

Sippy cups?! Where have I been?! Oh yeah, in BIRMINGHAM. Love you.

Shrop

Renae Moore said...

Beautiful, precious girls. I did the same with G and G...they never had bottles! I am praying for your sleep!