Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1 Year Stats!!!


Here are the girls at their 1 year appointment. They were having a good old time oblivious to the fact that very shortly they were going to be stabbed in their leg several times :( Mama doesn't do well with the shots.....

Anyways, here are their 1 year stats:

Jocelyn-Weight: 22 lbs 1 oz (70%!!!!)
Height: 29 1/2 in (70%!!!!)

Gabbie- Weight: 21 lbs 12 oz (65%!!!!)
Height: 30 in (75%!!!!)

WHAT??!?!?! If you had told me that my little tiny babies would be this big at 1 year, I would have thought you were crazy!! I am SOOO very thankful that the Lord has allowed them to grow so well and be so healthly despite being little premies when they were born. I still can't believe that they are a year old!!!

5 comments:

Regan said...

Congrats to all the growth going on in the Black family!! I could eat those little girls up!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are just so CUTE!!!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

That's wonderful! They are absolutely precious!!! I hear ya on the shots. I pretty much tear up every time.

JD and Danielle said...

I can't believe how much they have grown. I still remember seeing them for the 1st time in the hospital and thinking they were t-tiny. Congrats!

Bragans said...

That is awesome! I can't stand that shots either!