Wednesday, September 16, 2009

18 month stats

The girls had their 18 month appt yesterday (there is NO way they are already 18 months old...seriously!!?!). They were smiling and laughing while we were in the waiting room. The nurse called us back and as we turned the corner to go to the room...they REALIZED where they were and went absolutely psycho! I am so glad Shane was able to come with me b/c I definitely would not have been able to contain them by myself! I hate that they are now old enough to "know" that we are at the doctor and that being at the doctor usually means shots...yikes! Doctor visits will be way fun from now on... :)

Everything looked great on both of them. They had the lovely hand, mouth, and foot disease a couple of weeks ago (extremely enjoyable for both child and parent I might add...). They are finally totally over that. The doctor said that you would never think that they were ever preemie babies because they have caught up so well. I am so very thankful for that!

Here are their stats:

Jocelyn: Weight- 24 lbs 4 oz
Height - 32 inches long

Gabbie: Weight - 24 lbs 4 oz
Height - 32 inches long

YES, they are exactly the same size! Isn't that crazy?! I would have never thought it. I mean they are twins and all but wow...the exact same...funny.

3 comments:

danielle said...

That is great LaJuan. I can't believe they weigh the same and are exactly the same height. That is crazy!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

That's hilarious that they're the exact same! So glad they're developing so well!
P.S. Taylor was 32 inches at her 2 year check up...10th percentil for height. Think she takes after me?

--Shelley said...

that is really convenient that they are the same size. i hope that is always true. they will love sharing clothes.