Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This and That...

I walked into our bathroom the other day and this is what I found....hummmm, wonder who could be responsible for this???

Indoor sandbox? cool idea. Glad it's not in my house.

I took the girls to an indoor playground type thingy one rainy afternoon. To say they loved it would be an understatment...

At what age do children stop being obsessed with having things in their mouths??? just wondering...


Climbing up the slide all by myself!!

Going down the slide all by myself!!

I think she went a little faster than she expected :)

Taking a break at the park..


Gabbie trying to do a flip up the slide... funny


Of course their favorite part of the park was this mulch area...go figure...


Tonite the girls were playing while I cleaned up the kitchen. All of the sudden I realized it was quiet. That is NEVER a good sign. I peeked over the bar and saw this and for once was shocked that something was not in the process of being destroyed....it was SOOOO cute...they had brought two boppy pillows into the living room (they think the boppy pillows are chairs) and pulled them up to each other and were sitting there sipping on their drinks having a heart to heart (in their own special language)....too precious! Jocelyn is really into grinning for the camera these days :)

4 comments:

The McNeills said...

What's the contraption beside the toilet? Just askin. Cute pictures, by the way. :)

nick, robyn and taylor said...

That last picture is so sweet and priceless!!! Love it!

Renae Moore said...

That is waaaay too cute! They brought their own pillows and sat them face to face like big people!
Love it!

Danelle said...

aw LaJuan, I love the last pic. Sister bonding :) precious.