Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I Just Couldn't Decide...

A few weeks ago we had the girls' 18 month pics. They were all so great, I just had to post them all. When we move, I will go through major withdrawal from our photographer down here, Emily Anderson. She is fabulous.


Sweet Sisters...


Please take notice of Shane's 3 foot long tongue...I will add that Gabbie was not being very cooperative for the pictures, so Shane was doing "whatever it takes" to get her to smile...what a trooper :)


Have I ever mentioned that my children look TOTALLY different from each other?!?



Jocelyn is signing for "more"....she does that often, especially regarding food :)

My favorite family shot


Me and the Gabster

Smiley Jocie


Sweet Gabbie (and her two tiny bottom teeth...she still only has 6 teeth. Jocelyn has 12!)


Jocelyn looks like she is walking the runway!






My babies look like little girls....



Precious


I LOVE this picture

If this is not Jocelyn, I don't know what is :)

6 comments:

The McNeills said...

LaJuan... great pictures! The girls are sooo beautiful! And you guys look great too! (BTW, this is my new blog address... so the other link doesn't work anymore :) Anyway, love your blog!
Jenny

Jennifer said...

So CUTE!!! I think my favorite is the fountain picture!

Amy said...

These pictures are amazing!

Jill Williamson said...

beautiful LaJuan. You look like a fun mommy. The pics are great. I teared up at the ones in Georgia...that would break my heart about Shane's Dad....I am little more sentimental these days since things with my mom.

--Shelley said...

i can't decide either. they are all great. i too love the fountain and shane and gabby. we miss you guys.

danielle said...

Those are great pictures! I love them all.