Thursday, December 17, 2009

Half Marathon.......Check


I have always wanted to run a half marathon and a couple of weeks ago I finally was able to check it off my "bucket list" :) I definitely didn't want to train for one and run one by myself so Stacey (a friend down here) and I did our long runs every week together and then ran the race together. It was definitely the way to go. The race day was full of rain, but atleast it kept us cool :) The race was so fun and I actually didn't feel that terrible when it was over (however, the next day was pretty rough!). I would love to run one maybe once a year or something...we shall see....

Shane and the girls surprised me at the finish line (however they arrived about 5 minutes too late...but I appreciated the effort :)


The girls loved my really cool metal that I received for finishing the race :)

No comments: