Thursday, February 25, 2010

No Internet PLUS No computer = No Blogging :(

I love blogs. I love reading all my friends' blogs (and people I don't even know) and I love updating ours. Well, two significant things have happened recently to put a major damper on my love of blog-reading/blogging...1. we got rid of our internet (to cut some monthly costs) and 2. my computer died. (I hope that it is just pretending to be dead and that someone that is way smarter than me can bring it back to life.) Thus, no new blog posts. It makes me super sad. You may ask how I am posting THIS post (so, I guess, technically I do have one new post :).....1. I have Shane's laptop (he is not home until late every night and by that time I have no energy to blog...I just want to go to bed) and 2. I am currently picking up one of my neighbor's (not sure who) wireless connection and I am SOOOOO happy about it!! So, while I had the small opportunity I wanted to share my sorrows about this no blogging season of my life. I hope to find time, a laptop that is not in use and random internet connections to be able to do some new posts soon....hopefully :)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I was wondering where you've been! Love you guys! :)

Dena and Robbie said...

We will miss you guys for a while then. But hope to get caught up when you get a chance. I understand about cut expenses.I admire yall for that. We will keep looking for when you do get to post. Take care.

Renae Moore said...

Bummer! But definitely understand. Just do what you can when you can!
Blessings...

mylady2003 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
⭐ Official ME ⭐ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.