Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Babies are 2....WHAT?!?!?

Jocelyn and Gabbie turned 2 yesterday. That is TOTALLY insane! I don't know where this past year as gone....the first year seemed like eternity, but I feel like I blinked and this year had passed...it's crazy. I'm so thankful for our two little (not so little anymore) miracles. They continue to be more and more different from each other every single day, which still amazes me. The past two years have been some of the hardest of my life, but also some of the most rewarding and joyous. I still can't believe the Lord has chosen to entrust them to us, but I'm so thankful that He has. We had an ELMO party for them yesterday and it was a blast. They are OBSESSED with Elmo so they loved every minute of it.  I have a ton of pics from the party (thanks Hay-Hay) as well as from the past two months and I hope to find some extra internet/computer access time in the next few days to be able to post some of them....hopefully!!  Happy 2nd Birthday sweet girls!! We love you SO much!!

2 comments:

Merrill said...

whoa, I can't believe its been that long either! Happy Bday sweet girlies!

JD and Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! Crazy-I feel like I just came and visited you in the hospital when you had them! I remember we brought Big Time Diner because Shane loves it. Can't wait to see bday pictures.