Monday, April 9, 2012

Azalea Trail 2012

Colleen and I ran the Azalea Trail 10K together this year. I think this was like the 7th Azalea Trail I have done and I did my best 10K time ever, so that was exciting. I definitely don't think I could have done it without Colleen pushing me so hard b/c I pretty much was DYING at the end of it :) SO, thanks Colleen!

Shane and the girls were near the finish line and here is Shane's attempt to get a pic of us....bless his heart....atleast he tried :) We are the ones on the far side....Colleen is in the purple tank and you can see my right leg and arm :)
SO happy it was over!
Me and the girlies :)
Colleen's hubby, Jason, also ran the 10K....way to go Jason!
The after party was great...FREE chick-fil-A sandwiches!! YES, I'll have two, thank you very much! The girls visited the balloon-making-clown-lady :)
Another fun-filled Azalea Trail day :)

1 comment:

Regan said...

You look awesome, Lajuan! So gorgeous...haven't changed a bit since college. Hope you guys are doing well!