Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy birthday to me!!

Way back on June 8th I celebrated my 36th birthday (wowzers....CANNOT believe I just typed that number! Doesn't seem possible! Oh, well, it's reality :). The girlies (aka the daddy) brought me cupcakes from Flour Girls Bakery....and not just any cupcake....I red-velvet with creme cheese filling and icing cupcake. Y.U.M.M.Y.  They were pumped about blowing their candles out with me :)


LOVE these two!

That night Shane took me out to Fuego where several friends that he had invited met us there to celebrate with us. Fun Times!

Me & the hubs

Me & the Canadian turned country Colleen :)

The BEST Mango Marg I have ever had!

So thankful for all the my friends that were able to join us!
The Pilgers :)

The Loyds :)
The Vilacampas :)
The Parks :)
and my favorite friend that joined us....the home-made guacamole dip!!! :)))) Total yumminess! Thanks to the Vilacampas for sharing some with me!

Shane decided to try one of these....
Probably not his best move ever.... :)))
Had to cool it off with a mango of course :)
Birthday Sundae!! 
Yay!! Such a fun night! Props to the hubby for planning it!! Fantastic birthday!

No comments: