Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Princess Gabbie and her shrine??

Gabbie LOVES to "make everything BEAUTIFUL".....her room, herself....pretty much whatever. I came into her room the other day and found her sitting at her "shrine" (no, she didn't call it her shrine....that's just what it looked like to me :). She said she was throwing her baby a party and had to make it "beautiful" for the party :) She had went outside (somehow I missed her doing that....maybe that's not so good!) and picked some flowers and put them in this holder thingy, then she found "two perfect rocks" and placed the rocks and a single flower onto a perfectly measured piece of toilet paper. Yep. Then she got three of my candles (don't worry, they are battery operated....she wasn't striking matches without me knowing it ;) to finish off the party decor'. She then, naturally, had to get her crown and wand to complete the look. She is hilarious.