Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Daddy's Birthday!!

MawMaw came over a couple of days before Shane's birthday to watch the girls for me while I worked at Clinique. After I got home we were taking the Daddy out for an early birthday dinner. The girls said they had to dress up "REALLY PRETTY" for daddy's birthday dinner :))

And where did the daddy choose???? BIG TIME DINER, of course!
He was pretty much in heaven :)
They definitely have the best milkshakes EVER!
Cuteness!


This girls cracks.me.up.



On the daddy's actual birthday, the girls made him some home-made birthday cards along with a special birthday breakfast. Yes, they insisted that the waffles have birthday candles in them :)
Happy Birthday Daddy!! (Let's be honest though....the best part of his gifts was getting to sleep in until 8AM!!!! THAT was my birthday gift to him! :)))

No comments: