Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bye-Bye Orlando


The next morning we loaded up and headed back to Mobile. If you know us at all....you know the girlies DO NOT travel well. The trip down to Orlando wasn't completely horrendous because we split it up and drove half way one day and drove the rest of the way the next morning. Well, on the way back we had to make the whole 8-9 hour trip in one day. We knew it would probably be bad.....but we had no idea what we were in store for....after 5 minutes of being in the car, they started whining and wanting to get out of the car. Not a good start. Well, within 30 minutes they were both screaming and crying...LOUD. Awesome. We had to stop.....get ready....21 times on the side of the interstate over the next 6 hours to spank them. No, I am not joking. They were beyond comprehension....screaming at the top of their lungs, kicking the backs of our seats, breaking the DVD player, throwing their lunch at us.....you name it and they probably did it. They went TOTALLY INSANE. I know part of it was they didn't sleep hardly at all during our time in Orlando b/c they were sharing a room....so I know they were tired....but COME ON!! Just go to sleep if you are tired! We kept telling them..."Just close your eyes and go to sleep!!"....they didn't think that was a good idea for some reason....so the PSYCHO-NESS went on for 6 straight hours.....then FINALLY...F-I-N-A-L-L-Y...they gave up and passed out. You would never think by looking at this picture that they could have been so N-U-T-S....but trust me....it was unbelievable. While they slept, Shane and I just stared out the windshield and didn't speak. Total silence. I think we were in shock of what just took place for the past 6 hours! Wowzers. Maybe next time I should look into some tranquilizer options! ha :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LaJuan, I'm so sorry for laughing straight through this post! I know that wasn't a pleasant experience!