Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Card Pics

All of the sudden it was like a couple of weeks before Christmas and I realized I needed some new pics for our Christmas card. Aunt Julia usually takes pics for us at Thanksgiving, but we didn't get to see her this year at Thanksgiving so I was kind of freaking out about getting some pics snapped. Then I remembered a friend that I have made this past year, Michelle, takes pics AND she lives here in Mobile.....so I asked her if she could just take a few quick pics of us for our Christmas card. She was very willing to do so (THANK YOU!), however, it was nuts trying to find a time (since we were in major crunch time for needing the pics) where her, mine, and Shane schedules all worked together in a common fashion....SO, the ONLY time we could take a few pics was at 8am on a Thursday morning right before I took the girlies to school and it happened to be F.R.E.E.Z.I.N.G. and slightly windy....I wasn't quite sure if she was going to be able to get anything decent....but all I really needed was ONE GOOD PIC for our Christmas card. WELL, as you can see, she did A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I'm pretty sure we actually took pics for a total of 8 minutes.....seriously! And they turned out so great! Thanks so much, Michelle!!!

Take a look.....


LOVE.IT.











SO, at Municipal Park behind the Art Museum is this huge Bible. The girls INSISTED that Michelle took some pics of them "jumping up and down on the really big Bible"....not really sure why they wanted to to that so badly, but none-the-less, they enjoyed themselves greatly :)


3 comments:

black tag diaries said...

love all of these! especially the big bible pics... lol;)

Unknown said...

They're "standing, standing, standing on the promises of God", that's why they wanted to take the pic. :)

Unknown said...

Because they were "standing, standing, standing on the promises of God" that's why they wanted to take the picture. :)