Friday, January 4, 2013

Gymnastics!

The girls took gymnastics again late this fall two days a week and loved every single minute of it. I am amazed at how much improvement they have made since they took classes this summer. At the end of the summer they were not able to do a "real" cartwheel at all...I mean, they pretended...but they were def. far from a real cartwheel. Well.....those little chicas practiced and practiced  their cartwheels and when they started this fall they were like professional gymnasts! Well, you know what I mean....but seriously, they can do cartwheels better than I ever could and about half-way thru their fall lessons, Gabbie started bustin' out a one-handed cartwheel! WHAT!?!? Yep, no joke. It's crazy. Anyways, the parents' are allowed to come to the last lesson of the session and watch, so here are a few pics. They are def. not very good quality....but just use your imagination :)

Warming up.....


 Jocie showin' her stuff on the trampoline....
 Getting ready to perform cartwheels....their favorite!
 All my cartwheel pics were blurring :(  this is the best one I could get....
 Handstand time!



I was pretty impressed. Seriously.

Balance Beam......Gab....our little perfectionist :)

No comments: