Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Birthday Celebration- the ONE & ONLY Chuck E Cheese Party they will EVER HAVE :)

For months the girls begged to have their 5th birthday party at Chuckecheese.  I tried my best to talk them out of it....but none-the-less....they got their wish. I hate Chuckecheese. I mean, don't get me wrong- as a kid-I LOVED it. I remember having my own birthday parties there and looooooving it. But, as the parent and adult now- I loathe it :) Maybe it's the qua-billion out-of-control children running around like wild animals everywhere (mine included)....or maybe it's the fact that when I walk in to the place, I literally "see" the flu virus, strep throat, and stomach virus germs staring at me from every angle.....whatever it is.....I told them they better for sure have the time of their life b/c this is their ONE shot partying opportunity with ol' Chuck E..... :))


These are the outfits they picked out to wear to their party....complete with gloves :) Jocie was in a TREMENDOUS mood right before we left to go to the party (as you can tell) and was refusing to smile for a pic. Gab was getting pretty annoyed with her :)

The best one we could get.....

Their "Chuck E Star" Balloons.....and may I just add that as I am typing this right now, BOTH of these balloons are still half-way floating in the corner of the playroom....like three and half weeks later.....It's like ol' Chuck E is trying to haunt me ;)

HayHay & Gigi!

The following pics are some "action/chaos shots" from the party :)......

Ellis and your grandpa giving the horsie ride a try....

Ava cheezin'.....
Caroline and baby Olivia with the mamas :)
Jocie, Payton "the girl",  and TayTay....
Kaylea and Gabbie bowlin' it out....


Landon giving it a go....

Jocie and her BFF of the day....Barney....

Look at this face!! Love it!


Jocie's other to BFF's of the day....Mrs. Brynn and Ms. Missy, of course :)
Pizza time!!
The birthday girls in their inflatable crowns....
Uncle D and Aunt Juliet....
PawPaw & MawMaw....

Awesome cupcakes by Amanda Womack!!

Gab was just a biiiiit excited about the cupcakes :)



Singing Happy Birthday!


There he is ladies and gentlemen.....Chuck E....in person :)

Best and Only family pic of the day.....

Last hoo-rah....they goggled-up for the ticket blaster.....


It was hilarious watching them try to catch tickets blowing in F5 tornado winds....absolutely hilarious :)


Well, we made it through folks. I only had to take 3 more anxiety pills than normal that day....but atleast we survived :)) The girls did have a blast and I'm really happy they did b/c like I said....that was their one and only :)))

No comments: