Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We Love......

Food!! Yes, my children LOVE to eat. Yes, I am thankful. (I have to remind myself to be thankful for that every week when I am at the grocery store going broke on buying food for them :)

Gabbie's favorite meal at the moment is spaghetti. I think that is quite obvious from these two pictures. ...


Jocelyn's favorite food is watermelon...no, wait, that is my favorite food....actually EVERY kind of food is Jocelyn's favorite food. I haven't found one thing that she will not eat. She actually eats so much sometimes that she throws up. True story. I now just have to stop her and make her get down from her highchair when I think she has had enough. She doesn't like that very much! She gets SO excited about food!

Chowing down on corn-on-the-cob


As I have posted earlier, the girls get into things now in like 2 seconds. Well, this was one of those occasions. They decided to eat not-washed, red, raw potatoes for snack. Jayden quietly sat by and observed this whole thing going down :) And then, of course, when they are "caught" they both give me the "what am I doing wrong" look. Classic. AND Jocelyn immediately drops her potatoes (like I can't see them) and simultaneously picks up her sippy cup as if she is just sitting there sipping away while Gabbie devours the potatoes. Too funny!


The girls not only love to eat food but they have recently started cooking as well. They love to stir and stir and stir. Jocelyn prefers to do all of the "taste-testing" :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they aren't the cutest kids ever!? Looks like you have your hands full with them! :)

Lauren said...

I love it! I always find myself laughing out loud when I read about the girls on here---thank you for the pictures; they're great! :)

danielle said...

The pictures are great Lajuan. And the picture of Gabbie eating spaghetti is disgusting! :) You are a better mom than me.