Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random New Pics

Jocelyn started walking a few days ago!!! It's crazy seeing her actually walk. She still prefers crawling because she can get where she wants to go alot faster :) Gabbie is trying to take some steps now, too. I think she will be walking pretty soon. I think it is hard to keep up with them now. I'm sure it will be a whole different ballgame when they both are walking.....yikes!!

This is rare...1. for all four kids to not have clothes on all at the same time and 2. to have them sit together in one place long enough to take a picture...that is a small miracle! I can't remember why Jayden and Journey didn't have clothes on, but mine, simultaneously pooped and pee'd out of their diapers all into their carseats. It was awesome. Please look at Jayden's arms....he looks like he has dard brown elbow high gloves on...hilarious! and Journey...can you be any more layed-back?? I think not!

Jocelyn's first word (besides momma and daddy) was "please". She says it all the time. Of course, mainly when she wants food...which is continuously!! It's so sweet to hear them actually say words!

Gabbie also recently said her first word. It is "Dat"(that)...she points to everything and says it. She can be slightly "demanding" at times :) haha. I am hoping she adds Jocelyn's first word to her vocabulary soon to compliment her first word :)

Jocelyn continuing to think all things are horsies to ride :)


Jocelyn loves to bend over and look between her legs at us. She thinks it is hilarious! You can't see her face in this pic b/c her cute little tennis dress that Aunt Julia got her is in the way. Jocelyn will hate me one day for taking this pic, but I couldn't resist!

Gabbie "dropping it like it's hot" in her tennis dress from Aunt Julia :)

My children like to bite one another. We are having a hard time with this. Jocelyn has WAY more teeth than Gabbie, so she causes some major injuries. I would love any advice on dealing with the biting sisters!! This is Jocelyn's mark she recently left on Gabbie...ouch! I have no idea why Gabbie is smiling!

Are they too big for the jump-ups? Yes. Do they still love to jump in them. Yes.

4 comments:

The McNeills said...

Your girls are adorable. I have so enjoyed seeing them grow up on your blog!

--Shelley said...

i dont think she will hate you for taking the picture. posting it on the world wide web...maybe

Ariel said...

I miss them so much!! I can't wait until next summer. The girls are beautiful! Love you guys!!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Your captions are cracking me up - I seriously laughed out loud at the "dropping it like its hot" comment. They are sooo cute and I'm glad you're having so much fun with them!