Sunday, May 10, 2009

Let the mischief begin....

Yes, the mischief has begun....the girls definitely know what "no, no" means, I am confident of that, however, they have become quite sneaky as of late. What used to take them several minutes to accomplish can now be achieved in seconds. It's really quite remarkable. There are several specific things that they are "obsessed" with right now and no matter how many times I discipline them, they just can't seem to stay away from them! I have had the privilege of catching a few of these things on camera....Gabbie (as you can see) loves to take ALL the CD's out of the CD holder. These 3 pics are actually in progression of how the deal went down. Pic #1: In the middle of the act...she has no idea I am standing there Pic #2: CAUGHT! with the evidence all around her! Pic #3: She immediately tries to hand me one as if she is actually just taking them all down so that she can share them with me :) We battled the CD holder for weeks. It is now in our room behind a dresser. Go figure.



While Gabbie was flipping through the CD's, Jocelyn was going through the sales papers....to find the bargains for me, of course.

Dinner/Bath time are ALWAYS hectic around here. Amy and I usually have to take on these two lovely tasks by ourselves most nights cause the hubbies get home a little later these days :) This picture is a perfect snapshot of what our house is like between 5:30pm and 7pm every night....Utter Chaos! Jayden, Jocelyn and Gabbie all LOVE to pull the neatly folded laundry off the couch or even the back of the couch and fling it all over the place. Obviously on this night, we just let them have at it :)

A while back I got this slide thingy for the kiddos at a multiples consignment sale. All of them have had a blast crawling up the slide and sliding back down. However, recently, Jocelyn thinks ALL THINGS are horses to ride, including this slide. She is not afraid of anything. That kind of scares me! :)

Gabbie has become quite brave lately. I had to go to the bathroom (which now can happen in like 3 seconds) and then when I came back, she had already crawled up these and was trying to get on top of the pink one. She always has the funniest face when I catch her "in the act"!

Both the girls are obsessed with Jayden's paci's. I'm am taking his paci's away from the girls all the time. I thought this pic was so cute. They have the exact same paci. I don't know where the girls find them at (apart from just going up to Jayden and snatching it out of his mouth)...it's like we "grow" them in our house or something :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the way they look at you as if to say, "What? Can I help you? I'm in the middle of something right now..." Their little faces are priceless and each baby is hilarious in their own little way! Get Amy to put a photo of Journey's booty pop...that never gets old :)

Jennifer Werneth said...

I love that Gabbie tried to hand you one when she got caught! Smart girl! They are precious and you may not get to sit for quite a while!