Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lunch at the Park & Splash Pad!!


A couple of weeks ago Amy and I took the kids to a nearby park for a playgroup with some other moms from our church. We ate lunch at the park and then the kids played in a splash pad. I wasn't sure what the girls would think of the water shooting up in the air and splashing all around them....I thought they might be a little scared at first. I didn't even put their bathing suits on because I thought they would stay away from it. I was wrong. They crawled right into the middle of it and got soaking wet! They absolutely loved it! They had fun playing with the other (older) kids too :) Here are a few pics from our outing....



The kept trying to figure out where the water was coming from. Gabbie thought that all the water holes were buttons (of course :)






I think Gabbie was ready to go:)

Jocelyn got just a little dirty...

She didn't mind washing the dirt off at all!

No comments: