Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random Pics

The girls helping me cook dinner :)

They are obsessed with baskets right now (esp. Gabbie). They like crawling in them, taking all the clothes out of them, and pushing them all over the house :)

Gabbie "caught" again....see the look I'm talking about? I can't help but laugh!

I could not believe she fit in this tiny basket. She never ceases to amaze me with her skills :)

Gabbie has also recently found her nostril. She has her finger up her nose most of the day now. Sometimes I think she is going to actually touch her brain b/c she sticks her finger so far up there!


The other morning when we got Jocelyn out of bed, this is what we found. Apparently she wanted out of her PJ's RIGHT NOW! We are still trying to figure out how she accomplished this because she also had her sleepsack on over her PJ's....hummmm?

They are cruising fast behind their walkers these days. They like to crash into each other. They think it is so hilarious.


The girls are ALWAYS SO HAPPY when daddy gets home. They basically wrestle him to the ground and try to smother him. It's really cute :)

This is our "let's pretend it's Easter" picture. They girls were really sick on Easter, so we weren't able to go to church. This was a few weeks later when they were feeling better.

They have been really sick again for the past two weeks (boo!). So, please pray for them (and us!). They need to get better soon!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I always love your posts! They make me miss y'all a lot! I really enjoyed the pics of the girls with the baskets b/c Kristen and I have so many pics of us being obsessed w/ baskets too :) LOVE YOU!!!

Bragans said...

They are growing up so fast. I know they keep you on your toes. It only gets better!