Sunday, May 16, 2010

May Snapshots

I know that every kid has a "baby" that they can't live without...but mine have at least 100
"babies" that they insist on having with them every second of every day...here are just a few of Gabbie's babies eating breakfast with her. It's too funny :)

The past two weekends our twin friends have had their two year birthday parties. Needless to say, the girls new favorite food is birfday cake :) Here are some pics from Brielle and Kendall's Elmo party. They had a blast! The next weekend was Ellie and Kathryn's Minnie Mouse party. My camera broke (great)...so I don't have pics from that one yet.



Trying out the water....


Jocelyn kidnapped Elmo....


Gabbie was having so much fun she had to take regular breaks... :)


This is the most adorable pic!! Here are all four kiddos anxiously awaiting for the daddy's to get home (if there was room on the window seal, Amy and I would have been up there too anxiously awaiting their arrival as well :)

Jocie's signature cheese face :)


Chelsea is a former basketball player/friend from USA. We haven't seen each other in like 4 or 5 years! Her and her husband came to Orlando a couple of weeks ago for vacation and we drove to the airport to see them. It was SO great to see you, Chelsea!

While we waited for Chelsea and her husband to arrive, the daddy happily rode the "moving walkway" for 45 minutes constantly....it just doesn't get much more fun than that!

Please notice the cheese monster again....


And again...


And again....this time sporting her awesome Elmo big-girl undies and her pink sparkly high-heels. Classic.


She can do all things in her heels....



Josh has been staying with us the past few weeks finishing up his seminary classes. The girls LOVE "Uncle Yeshy" and also love to dress him up with the pink heels and babies (with real diapers on them) scattered all around. He will be leaving on Tuesday. I'm sure he will miss this SO much!!


Shane with the four kiddos. He looks SO happy :)



Sisterly Love..... :)


The girls love to eat their meal in their booster seats and then when they get done, they get to sit in daddy's lap and eat all of his meal, too. Not a bad deal, huh?!
The cheese monster cheesin' even with her mouth full of food....hilarious.


So, I had this bright idea to let the girls make some "homemade" mother's gifts for their grandmothers. I really was just going to get them to do their hand prints on some paper then we were going to make flowers out of them. Pretty simple plan I thought. I should have known that the paint was not going to just stay on their hands and on the paper. Why was I so naive? I went inside for 30 seconds to get a drink and when I came back out, they had paint ALL OVER THEM and ALL OVER the chairs, table and floor. Nice. It actually was quite funny. And since it was already everywhere, I just let them paint each other from head to toe. They thought it was the most awesome thing they had ever done! I am so glad it was washable. I got a few pics of the process, but by the end they were completely naked, so I chose not to post those :) Needless to say....they now ask to paint EVERY single day :)




2 comments:

Demetrius and Amy said...

love the window pic...and you're right we would have joined them if it would have somehow brought the daddies home faster. i love all the cheeseball pics of jocelyn too!

Lauren said...

I love that you have twins and I can relate to almost all of your blog posts. I also love that Jocie is a cheese monster and that you let the girls paint each other. AND that you will be in Mobile soon--yay, yay, yay! I love y'all!!!