Sunday, February 19, 2012

First Field Trip!

The girls had their first ever field trip with their school the other day. Where to? B &B Pet Store!! When I was getting the girls ready for school earlier that morning I said, "Guess where you get to go today?? You are going on a field trip to the pet store!" They both just stared at me. "There are going to be lots of animals there for you to see!" Jocie's face immediately turns excited and she says, "Yay!! So they'll be a giraffe there, right mommy?!"....."Oh, no, baby, not a giraffe...it's more like little animals". She then starts nodding and smiling and says, "oh, ok, then just penguins, I guess". HILARIOUS!


The girls and Jude waiting for the pet store to open!
The first animal they were going to hear about was a turtle....


Intently listening to every word....just like at home....yeah, right!

The lady asked who wanted to touch the turtle....Jocie couldn't contain her excitement!



Next was a guinea pig....
Then a snake....eeeeeek!!!

They actually both petted the snake, I just couldn't time the picture right. Yeah, I'd pass on touching that thing...
birdies....
"baby Nemo fishies"!!!!!
They LOVED the pet store. I had to leave at this point to go to work but they told me when I saw them later in the day that their favorite animal they saw was a baby kitty cat. Then they proceeded to BEG me to let them have a kitty cat for THEIR house. They promised they would take care of it ALL by themselves. Ok....SUUUUUURE :) Don't worry, I didn't give in.....this time :)

No comments: