Sunday, February 19, 2012

Morgan's shower!

After having two precious boys, the Lord has decided to give Matt and Morgan a little girl! Fun times!! I love me some little girls :) She had a shower here a couple of weeks ago and it was BEYOND adorable!!!

Look at this door hanger!
SO cute! And I'm LOVIN' the pink puffs (compliments of Robyn! Great job!)

Me and Morg
Morgan and her sister-in-law, Kristina, who hosted the shower at her house....
Incredible yummy cupcakes (compliments of Amanda Womack... Whoop Whoop!)
Delightful food and look at this centerpiece! Robyn- you might need to start this as a side-job....just sayin' !
I'm serious, Robyn!
A bunch of the girls from Trinity Gardens have been telling Morgan for months that they wanted to come to her shower.... so they did!

Annie & Morgan
Katie & Fallon
Liz, Bette, and Jennifer
Some more of the hostesses.....Robyn, Katie (with baby Shep...Annie's son...the only male that was allowed to attend the shower :), and Amanda
We can't wait to meet baby Lily!!!

1 comment:

danielle said...

That makes me super sad! I feel like I should have been there! I'm so glad you guys were able to celebrate Morgan and Lily! Miss you guys!