Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Skating!!!


One of our friends, Josh, decided to have his 30th birthday party at the skating rink-80's style. YES!!! WHAT A FANTASTIC IDEA!!! Shane and I haven't been skating in YEARS....I mean, last time was at a beach project social....it's been a while :). This was the girls' first time ever skating. We really didn't know what to expect, but we were shocked at how quickly they caught on....

The birthday boy....working the 80's shades and the rink....

HOW cool are these things?? Brilliant idea to help kiddos learn to skate. Just brilliant.



This made me pee my pants a little! Last time I saw Steph skate was on beach project social FOREVER ago.....now she is skating WHILE pushing her SECOND child in a stroller. AWESOME.

Cake time! PacMan....naturally....
Josh, his 80's stylin' wife and one of his cute little girls....

The Steedley fan....rockin' the 80's look....love it.
There were just a FEW kids there :)
Gab fighting to keep her balance!
Annie & Robyn- who, by the way, found every article of  80's clothing she is wearing in her closet. Man....I LOOOOOVE me some 80's!
Strikin' a pose...


Too cool for school....
By the end of the day the girlies were zooming on these things....
as well as the daddy.... :)))))

No comments: