Friday, July 5, 2013

The Lord Redeems

It's like I blink and I'm 2 months behind on blogging.....geeeeez!!! I've got to get a better plan of keeping up-to-date....even though I know that will probably never be reality :)

Anywhoo....onto catching up on the blog.....


Last April (2012, not the one that just passed) my brother and Juliet's divorce was final. It was a hopeless and sad situation. My heart ached for him on a daily basis. There seemed no light in sight....no relief.....no hope..........and then the LORD began to do MIRACLES. First in my brother's life.....and then in Juliet's life. It just didn't seem possible. But isn't that what the Lord is all about? Doing the impossible? And that's exactly what He did. On April 20th, 2013- a year since their divorce- Douglas & Juliet got remarried. The Lord REDEEMS. 

They got married at Pensacola Beach....

Shane and my dad hanging out before wedding time....
The girlies going for a freezing swim.....


Juliet and the girlies before we headed to the beach....
Juliet and their son, Landon...

Just our immediate family members attended. They chose a location in between some dunes with this white cross overlooking. Shane had the privilege of performing the ceremony. 

Waiting for Juliet and the boys....
The attendees :)



Here they come....


Shane shared their story with us....and to remind them of what the Lord had done....








They wrote their vows to each other. They were amazing. My brother could barely get the words out thru his tears. I wept. 




MawMaw and Jocie :)


Exchanging rings....

Praying over them...

Yay!



Cousins....


Family pic

My sis and Kaylea...







Love this one.



Our whole fam...


Jocie helping Great-Grandma Burch to the car.... :)

Best Grandma ever :)
We celebrated afterwards at Outback! Shane was just a taaaaad bit excited :)
The happy couple! and Landon :) So happy for you guys!
Love this guy so much!!

No comments: