Saturday, August 31, 2013

Kaylea's 9th Birthday Party!

On July 9th my neice, Kaylea, turned 9! CRAZY. I remember being in the delivery room with my sister the day she was born....seems like yesterday...the years are just zooming by! :(

We drove over to Blackwater River for her 9th birthday party. The girls looooooove Kaylea :)

Hello Kitty cupcakes....too cute!
Singing 'Happy Birthday'.....

Making her wish :)

Cousin Landon was pumped about the blue icing....and his blue teeth!
Silly!
Kaylea and her best friend, Trinity- who happens to be her cousin as well :)

All the icing successfully licked......now on to the actual cupcake....
Gift time!

Grandma Burch telling my brother Douglas how.it.is.  She is something else! Love that woman!
INTENSE...
Kaylea with her mom and dad....
Uncle D, Aunt Juliet, and Landon :)

These next two pictures CAPTURE who my children are.....

Gabs....
Joc....

Everyone ganged up on Shane..... :)

Landon splashin' Uncle Shane.....too funny
Dad of The Year. That's who this man is. Especially during the summer....because  he.gets.in.the.water.  AND because the.momma.doesn't.

OK....so I FINALLY have a pic to prove it....This is what Daddy has done my whole life....you see it....cuts a watermelon and then eats the heart (aka the VERY BEST PART) out and leaves the rest. DRIVES.ME.CRAZY. Buuuut.....do not think that I don't eat the surrounding part...b/c you KNOW I DO. GEEEEEZ- I LOVE WATERMELON.
And this, my friends, is how to eat it....
Duck pond construction crew....
Going for a ride on the pontoon....I have taken this same exact picture the past 5 years. I need to look them up and post them together to see how they have grown each year. LOVE IT.
PawPaw....the one-handed pontoon pilot....
Dad of the year finally gettin' to CHILL-AX.

Me, Gabs and MawMaw were all freezing....yea, yea, I know....it was July and we were just being drama....
Nothin' beats a river bath....

Gotta get the sand out of the crack :)
This pic is HILARIOUS. 
Fantastic day celebrating Kaylea's 9th birthday!!

No comments: