Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stewart Reunion 2013

 A couple of weeks ago we headed over to Jay for the Stewart Reunion (my dad's side). Marty and Diane (my cousins) host it at their house- which is AWESOME b/c they have a pool and the kiddos LOOOOOOOVE the pool!

Kaylea showing off her cannonball skills...
 Landon showing off his flying skills :)
 Gabbie showing off her diving skills....

 Jocie and her AWESOME cannonball form....
 Annnnnd there he is again....DAD.OF.THE.YEAR. swimmin' it up :)))))

What a BEAUTIFUL spread!! YUMMO.
 There's just something about reunions and deserts.....just doesn't get much better than that :)
 The 3 amigo brothers (my cousins) PeeWee, Casey, and Chad. The smiling ability progressed from left to right :)
 After dinner swimming continues....



 My brother, Douglas, and my cousin, Chad (in the pic a few up) grew up spending every waking and sleeping moment together. They were complete terrors :) Well, here ya go....here is Landon, my brother's son and Luke, Chad's son. The picture says it all :) 
My dad and Uncle J.B.- he was married to Aunt Sue- one of my dad's sisters who is deceased. I kid you not- Uncle J.B. has not changed a BIT since I can remember him. He looks exactly the same as I remember him as a kid. Man, I hope I age that well!!
 My mom (far right) with Brenda, Diane, and Gail. Mom is actually their Aunt but they are all very close in age- so they are more like cousins. 

I wish I had taken more pics of everyone- but I misplaced my camera for a bit and by the time I found it again- everyone had scattered. It's always super fun to see everyone!!

No comments: