Friday, January 3, 2014

CCS Thanksgiving Program


The girls had the cutest little Thanksgiving program ever! Gabbie's class were pilgrims and Jocie's were Indians.  They went one by one and shared their name and what they were thankful for, they sang several songs, quoted several poems and scripture, and most impressive was them all quoting the entire Psalm 100 passage. Amazing. I LOVE THEIR SCHOOL, THEIR TEACHERS, THEIR PRINCIPAL, EVERYTHING!! We are SO blessed to be able to send them there this year. SO BLESSED. 

I don't have any pics during their program b/c I couldn't locate my camera….but I found it for the Thanksgiving feast that followed. 

our little pilgrim!

our blonde little Indian!


The girls with their "bestie", Holland :)

Gigi & HayHay!


Family pic!

MawMaw!







No comments: