Friday, January 3, 2014

Halloween Festivities

So I'm ONLY a FEW MONTHS behind….story.of.my.life.

Regardless….let the catching up begin….or at least the attempt to catch up :)

Pumpkin carving time!
Finished product!

The two cutest Ariel's EVER! They were on cloud nine! :)

We went over to the Pilgers to have some pre-trick-or-treat dinner with them and the Loyds. The turtles and gang met greeted us when we arrived :)

I couldn't believe they actually would stand by John and not be terrified!

The princesses needed a rest…..I mean being a princess is super hard work!

Getting ready to go trick-or-treating!

Close-ups….


the princesses' back-side….look at all that hair!

Annnnnd let the candy-gathering begin!

As the night went on….pieces of the costumes started coming off….and the recipient of said pieces was none other than…..  :)

Yes, that' me on the right….one of the gyms I teach at has a Halloween Bash every year where the instructors all dress up and teach in costume….every year is a different theme…this year was "fairy tales"…this this mama threw together a tutu the night before and raided the girlies costume stash….Mama Ariel was the result :)

No comments: