Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Year of Blogging Paralysis

Yes, it's been over a year since I posted. I'm pretty sure I had it on my "to do" list EVERY.SINGLE.WEEK. for the past year to "update the blog". Clearly- I haven't been able to check that box yet. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm crazy OCD about keeping things in chronological order and I'm just sliiiiiigggghhhtttlllyy detailed. Well, as the days and months passed and the pictures and adventures piled up....I seriously entered blogging paralysis. The thought of "catching up" was sooooo overwhelming. I started this blog right after the girls were born in 2008 and it has been my way of "capturing" a little of our crazy life since then. However, working full-time and having twinsies in real school has taken more time than I had imagined and clearly, typing up blog posts definitely was at the bottom of the totem pole of the "must get done today" list.  Buuuuut, I really do want to trrrrryyyy to catch up the last year....or atleast some of the highlights.  I've succombed to the fact that the only way I will do that is by letting the pictures tell the stories- unless my added details are highly needed :) So, get ready for SEVERAL posts - probably in clusters- but hopefully I'll be caught up by the end of this year! haha :)

No comments: