Monday, July 28, 2008

INSOMNIA!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH! so, for the last few nights, I haven't been able to sleep.....so instead of just laying in my bed and crying, I decided to get on here and write....it atleast distracts me for a while from my insomnia. What really stinks is that the girls are FINALLY sleeping through the night (apart from Gabby rolling over a few times and screaming, which, by the way, she hasn't made a peep tonite...go figure) and I CAN'T SLEEP!!! what is up with that?!?!!? For months I've been praying for them to sleep at night and now that they are....I can't! It's currently 5:38am and I woke up at 1:30 and haven't been able to fall back asleep. SOOOOO, I beg all of you to PRAY for me to be able to sleep. I would GREATLY appreciate it. I'm already very overwhelmed and when you add no sleep to the mix, it's not a pretty picture. I'm going to stop writing now b/c in the state I am in...there is no telling what I might say :)....so, hopefully, I will not be writing on here anymore in the middle of the night.....hopefully.....

12 comments:

Amy said...

I am praying. I struggle with this and it makes life really complicated. Especially when you have to be all on all day. Hope it gets better soon

Elena said...

I'll keep praying for your sleep. I've had insomnia since I was a teenager. It's not fun. I'll pray Psalms 4:8 for you.

Jennifer Werneth said...

ill pray for you too. have had trouble sleeping since having kids, but only some nights. you have twins to care for though... hope it gets better
jen

--Shelley said...

i am so sorry. i had a night like that when i was home by myself for those few weeks. leanne was here but not really for a few days. i think i was just so wound up that when she told me to go get some time to myself i couldn't relax. so, i came home and tried to go to bed. i couldn't. i say all that to say...i sort of know what you are feeling. i hope it is getting better. a few nights of them really sleeping through the night should help. you should see the light soon. praying for you. love you and miss you guys too.

katie said...

so sorry lajuan! i know you are exhuasted... we'll pray for good sleep! the girls are so beautiful, i hope i get to see you guys soon!
the comptons

Parks Avenue said...

Praying for the Lord to give you rest! Call me and let me know how you are. BTW, I am in charge now of sending you the cd of pictures to you now, because Scott just has way too much to do (imagine that!) and simply cannot remember! I'll get it to you this week! Love ya!
-annie

Bragans said...

I will pray that He will cause you to rest easy and get plenty of sleep and continue to help the girls rest through the night. Praying for you!

Joy

Amy said...

hey lajuan! this is amy (jones). i'm so sorry about the insomnia. it is such a helpless feeling. i'll pray that you'll get some rest.
your girls are just precious! i just started a blog for my family. will you add us?
www.therosskilpatricks.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

Hang in there, LaJuan. You'll be able to catch up. I always have a few weeks of insomnia once my babies start sleeping through the night. I think you are just so exhausted your body is unable to relax - its has stayed in a heightened state for so long it takes a while to get out of it. There is hope! Love seeing pictures of your girls!

Jill Williamson said...

how are you sleeping? prayed for you friend...

Liz said...

LaJuan and Shane
Checking in from Georgia! It has been awhile since I checked your blog site. The photos are great! Your girls are precious and it is good to know what is going on in your lives! We just returned from Texas visiting a new great niece. I am amazed how they swaddle her up like a little Indian to help her sleep. Maybe you should try that approach! :) Seriously, I will pray for you and know that sleep deprivation can be a terrible thing. It is hard sometimes to simply "be still" mentally and physically!

Love to you all! Liz (It will probably say West Georgia Wolves from our Cross Country blog.)

Merrill said...

Not that this is appropriate but here's an insomniac joke.

Did you hear about the agnostic dyslexic insomniac?

He laid awake at night wondering if there really was a dog.