Thursday, August 14, 2008

5 Month Photo Shoot



So, the girls were 5 months old on Wednesday!!! WHAT!!?! I really can't believe it....I feel like the last 5 months have flown by and also lasted for eternity all at the same time....anyways, Amy and I decided to try to have a 5 month photo shoot with the girls. We thought it was a great idea, however...Jocelyn and Gabby weren't that excited about it. I never knew how hard it could be to attempt to get two babies to not only look at the camera at the same time but also have their eyes open, etc. etc. I've realized it is virtually impossible! Anyways, here are some of the semi-ok ones of our very short-lived 5 month photo shoot :)



















It's SO cute to watch Jayden and the girls interact with each other. Jayden kisses their feet and they smile and laugh at him all the time :)

11 comments:

Amy said...

you look great LaJuan!!! The girls look cute.

Bragans said...

Props to you for having a photo shoot! You look amazing too!

Bragans

April Brown said...

great pictures...could the girls be any cuter? Just ADORABLE!! You look great!!!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

i love the one with you looking down at them and the one with jayden! and i agree with the other comments-you look awesome!
Carrie

Jill Williamson said...

I love seeing new pictures..YOu look like a mommy! What does that mean... I don't know...a pretty mommy...just a mommy. It's a compliment. The girls are precious...

Katie said...

UM you are looking so great LJ!! And the girls of course are preeeecious. I just love the pictures, all of them. They are wonderful. OH MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Plan my visit...seriously!
Love you!

Shrop

Dena and Robbie said...

What a precious family you guys make. I am loving the twins pictures and all. I know what you mean about time flying by and standing still all at the same time. It has been 9 months for us and wow! How is Seminary going for Shane and the transition for you? Miss you guys.
Dena

The McNeills said...

What a beautiful family...all of you look great!

Palmers said...

There's two to wash, there's two to dry,
There's two who argue, there's two who cry.
One's in the mud having a ball,
The other holds a crayon, another marked wall.
Some days seem endless, my patience grows thin.
Why was I chosen to be a mother of twins?

The answer comes clear at the end of each day,
As I tuck them in bed and to myself say,
There's two to kiss, there's two to hug,
And best of all, there's two to love!

This is about how I describe it all..lol...

Jennifer Werneth said...

you look fabulous lajuan! i love getting to see your beautiful girls. thanks for sharing the pics
jen

Donna said...

Hey Shane and LuJuan! I'm so glad you guys have a blog- your family is so beautiful- how wonderful to be doubly blessed! Hope you are enjoying Orlando- that's where my husband is from- we love it down there. I look forward to keeping up with your journey! Donna Tucker Ayers