Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Things


The girls have done several new things the past couple of weeks. One of these was attempting to eat cereal for the first time ever! They were really excited about it, as you can see in the above picture :)


Jocelyn didn't know what to think at first but as you can see below, she ending up loving it!


Gabby is not as pumped as Jocelyn about the whole eating cereal thingy...she would much rather just have the "true source" of nutrition :)


Another new thing the girls started doing is sitting up in their bumbo seat (and trying to eat every toy I give them)


This pic of Gabby cracks me up...she looks so surprised


She is so funny....she looks SO terrified!


The girls also started reading this week (or rather, we are reading to them :)

3 comments:

Parks Avenue said...

They are getting oh so big! I miss you guys and we are hoping to come and visit soon! Still praying for your sleep!

Katie said...

Oh my look how cute they are!! Can I come back so that I can be their kindergarten/first grade teacher?! Well....right now you probably wouldnt want me teaching your kids cause they would end up being d-u-m-b! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!! Precious babies.

-Shrop

Nikki said...

"Guess How Much I Love You" is one of my favorite kids books. I was looking at the new pics of your girls, and I noticed that was the book Shane was reading! The girls are too cute!!!