Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Pink Pillow


So, almost the whole world (from what I feel like) has seen me feed the girls on this twin pink nursing pillow. I have been feeding them on it since they were born. Since we have been in Orlando, I have fed them on the pink pillow in our bed. Well, I went to work this past weekend
( I work VERY part-time at Clinique) and Shane watched the girls for me. During my 5 hour shift, he and Demetrius had to give them two feedings. We have given the girls bottles before and they have done fine. We usually give them bottles in the living room using a boppy. When Demetrius tried to give Jocelyn her first bottle, she would have nothing to do with it. Then Shane tried and she still turned away in disgust. SO, my brilliant husband decided to get in bed, strap the pink pillow around his waist and lay her like I do when I feed her and she sucked that bottle right down! Now, it is the only way she will take a bottle! Isn't that unbelievable! I am SO glad they took a picture of this....I think it is hilarious...

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a great daddy!!!

Lindsey said...

very resourceful daddy! and i'm glad my first time seeing the pink nursing pillow was on shane?! too funny!