Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pics


The girls LOVE their exersaucers!( thanks John and Ariel!!) I never thought they would be big enough to use them!

Jayden showing Jocelyn which toys are the coolest



Gabby is AMAZED by everything!



Amy and I decided to go ahead and get the girls ready to play volleyball. They've got the socks...all they need is the spandex!


"Daddy tired"...


Gabby holding her bottle like a big girl...I think she would eat until her stomach exploded if we would let her


The girls LOVE going for walks in their baby carriers :)

3 comments:

Bragans said...

They are growing up so fast and exercise saucers are awesome when it come to trying to cook dinner or go to the bathroom.

danielle said...

They are so big! I love the pics-keep them coming.

Ariel said...

I'm so glad they love their exersaucers!! They're growing up so fast!!! I love the new pictures.