Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jillian's Wedding :)

This past weekend my sweet husband watched the girls so that I could go to Jillian and Ben's wedding! Jillian is a former student at South and a really close friend of mine. I was so thankful that I was able to go! Congrats you guys!!

Me and "the blondies" :) Love you guys so much!!

Shrop and her new man....precious!

I thought their wedding cake was way cool...

Me and the Canadian...:)

I stayed with one of my best friends from college. She and her husband have triplet girls that are a few months older than my girls. When I am having a "tough" day, I just think of her...and how it would be adding one more to the mix....ahhhhh!!! WOW! Luann, you are my hero!! It was fabulous seeing you guys!

2 comments:

The McNeills said...

LaJuan... you're still so beautiful! :)

Katie said...

It's always awesome to make the blog...brings joy to my soul...as do you. LOVE YOOOOOOU. AND JILL IS MARRIED!!! What the crap...