Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Pics

The girls are still obsessed with wrestling in their cribs everyday after breakfast. They also insist that they have their pink hats on as well :)

So the girls found this empty antibacterial wipes container and decided to put their sippy cups down in it and then carry it around all day drinking out of it. They thought it was hilarious. They crack me up!


"Just a swangin...swangin...." (by the way, that was one of my absolute favorite songs when I was a kid...I remember me and my brother singing it at the top of our lungs as we were swinging in the swing on our front porch...what a fun memory :)


Mamie..pronounced "mAmy"... (that's what the girls call Amy...a combo of mama and Amy...pretty creative, huh!?) playing "ride that horsie, ride that horsie" with ALL 3 kiddos. You gotta have some long legs to pull that off!

No comments: