Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Cremeen's come to town! YAY!

My bestest (I know that's not really a word...but I use it regularly :) friend came to town with her hubby and little man. I had not seen Kari in 18 months. That is unacceptable!! We can never let that happen again. I also had not yet met their new little boy who was already 7 months old!!! WHAT?!?? We had a fantastic time visiting with them and the girls LOVED having a real live baby staying at our house :)

Meet baby Liam...i.e. Kari's look-a-like! PRECIOUSNESS!
The girls were obsessed!
Liam with his daddy.... cuteness
Let's see how many bodies we can squish into our TINY bathroom at one time to watch Liam get a bath :)
Awwwww....We love you guys and miss you so much!!

I love him!
The girls were in love with him too...



Come back soon!!!!

No comments: