Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inaugural Dentist Trip!

I recently took the girls to their first dentist appointment. I pumped them up for a week before we went so they were super excited about going (even though they had no idea what the dentist actually was :)

Getting ready.....
She told Jocie to lay down and this is what she did....hilarious!
They did SURPRISINGLY well. I was shocked. Jocie loved every minute of it....
Gabbie was a little more skeptical (I know, shocking...)

She looks way more terrified in this pic than she actually was :)

Once she agreed to put the sunglasses on she loosened up a bit :)
All clean!!

X-Ray time...which, again, I was shocked they cooperated enough to get X-rays taken...

The Dentist was fabulous with the girls. They both let him poke around and check out all their teeth without any resistance. He said all their teeth looked great. However, he did give me the very sad news that Jocie would have to probably have braces...not just because she sucks her thumb, but because of the structure of her teeth, etc. Awesome news :( Better start saving now!

No comments: